Home About Contact

Interim Director of Pharmacy Job - Long Term Contract - Start date within 2 weeks

Job Code: 62250268
Job Location:  Cleveland, OH
Category: Pharmacy-Director of Pharmacy
Type: Contract
Posting Company: Soliant Health
Last Updated: 06/01/2018
Apply Now!

A large Ohio hospital is in need of an Interim Director of Pharmacy for a long term contract opportunity in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
 
This is a working director role, will spend at least 90% of your day staffing and the remaining 10% handling administrative responsibilities
 
Schedule is Monday through Friday days, weekends possible as well as some on call
 
Duties


  • Managing Pharmacy staff
  • Maintaining Pharmacy compliance
  • Budgeting the Pharmacy
  • Representing the Pharmacy on hospital committees

 
Qualifications


  • Ohio Pharmacist license
  • 2+ years of Pharmacy Management experience
  • 3+ years of Inpatient Pharmacist experience
  • Immediate availability

 
Lara Parker
Soliant Health
281-668-0650
lara.parker@soliant.com
 
 
 

 

Apply

Contact Details

Mr. Mrs. Ms. Miss
* Last Name
ext. * Evening Phone ext.

Professional Details


(CTRL+Click for multiple selections)
Calendar Help
(Close the calendar mini-window after selecting your available dates)
(Use this space to tell us about any details related to your availability, such as time of day preferences.)

Resume Upload

Other Details


(CTRL+Click for multiple selections)
© 2006-2018 PerDiemPharmacyJobs.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy